Are you mad about Moone Boy? Barmy over Boyle? Well look no further – we’ve got the ultimate prize for you!
Moone Boy: The Blunder Years is the first book in a brand new series for young readers by Chris O’Dowd and Nick V. Murphy, based on the hit Sky One TV show Moone Boy. To celebrate its release we’re offering up a chance for Moone Boy fans to win a family trip to Ireland! That’s right; you could win a trip to the place where it all started – the small but perfectly formed town of Boyle, Co. Roscommon in Ireland. We’ll send two adults and two children to Boyle for the full Moone Boy experience, including:
- Flights to Ireland for up to 2 adults and 2 children or travel expenses up to €300
- A two-night stay in Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa in County Roscommon, including a family room and complimentary evening meal and complimentary access to the leisure centre.
- Taking the Moone Boy trail – a self-guided tour through the filming locations and key areas of Boyle in Moone Boy
- A day trip to Lough Key Forest Park including ZipIt Forest Adventures tickets, taking you into a tree canopy located in the heart of the beautiful 350 hectare Lough Key Forest
- Shop for local crafts and handmade gifts with a €50 gift voucher for Una Bhan Craft Shop in the heart of Boyle
Once you’ve had the full Moone Boy experience, you’ll be able to travel home, or if you prefer, continue your Irish adventure; Dublin, Galway and other key towns are all less than a two-hour drive away.
The winner will also receive a Moone Boy swag bag including a signed copy of Moone Boy: The Blunder Years, an authentic woolly hat, the Moone Boy DVD set, and other goodies!
To enter, simply fill out the form on the right and answer the question.
Moone Boy Fest takes place in Boyle this October 25th. Why not follow Una Bhan Tourism on Facebook now to be the first to hear about all of the exciting planned events.